Strange Sauer Danfoss Plus+1 Complier Message

Slancaster

Guys,

I've been trying to complie a prject running on a Sauer Danfoss DP610 operator panel, and in the actual code when I try to complie the code I see the error message shown in the images uploaded.

I can't see why these complier messages would be generated as the inputs to the functions are specified as AutoType inputs, and I've also tried implicetly defining the inputs as the correct types using the "Typed" data type.

Has anyone seen this before, or have any suggestions?

Regards,

SLancaster

complier error 1.jpg Error Messages.jpg

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am facing an issue with my Commander SK that I cannot solve on my own, I am struggling on it since several days :confused: The...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm doing an upgrade of an old 1400e to a new panel view plus 7 standard using ftv studio v 12,which will be communicating to a slc 5/04 via...
Replies
Views
Can someone explain the jumper between the elements? Does it do anything? See attached jpeg.
Replies
Views
We have an OPC server getting data from a Compactlogix PLC. The PLC also communicates with a Panelview and a couple VFDs via Ethernet/IP...
Replies
Views
I have a small system controlled by a Siemens S7-1200 PLC. I created a totalizer function block (TIA v17), where I'm counting total revolutions...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom