Schneider M241 mail to google smtp

GeNiAll

Hello all

Did anyone send an alert from M241 via google smtp. Currently, Google rejects my mail. Any information is welcome.

Thanks

You should try to use a Restricted Gmail SMTP server.

Google provides three different SMTP settings in which you can send email messages from a printer, scanner or application (PLC).

SMTP relay service – used to send mail from your organization by authenticating with the IP address(s). You can send messages to anyone inside or outside of your domain.
Gmail SMTP server – requires authentication with your Gmail/Google Apps account and password. Messages can be sent to anyone inside or outside of your domain.
Restricted Gmail SMTP server – does not require authentication, and you will be restricted to send messages to Gmail or Google Apps users only.

Here is a link showing sending email using a Do-More controller.
http://accautomation.ca/heres-is-a-quick-way-to-send-email-text-messages-from-the-plc/

Hope this helps you out.
Regards,