search feature in rslogix 5000 v 16

a picture is worth a thousand words....

desk.jpg

its a little hard to see but i searched for air_pressure_ok and at the bottom of the screen it tells me it finished searching the currect routine. air_pressure_ok was not found..however on rung 8 that description is there..

i just reved up that program and still have the v13..that search reveals all the air_pressure_ok instructions..but not rev 16..

Try Alt+2 before search.

Hard to see on your picture.
What will happen if you right click on tag and use "find all xx"?

I don't see this with my install here.
Try to export to L5K and get it back.

If you want you can email me your file

Last edited:
Contr_Conn said:
Try Alt+2 before search.

Hard to see on your picture.
What will happen if you right click on tag and use "find all xx"?

I don't see this with my install here.
Try to export to L5K and get it back.

If you want you can email me your file

well that worked..thanks
after i did alt 2 it worked...

before that it would not find anything..

edit...

just closed everything and reopening..it still works..will try witht the lap top tommorow..

d

Last edited: