Sending emails using the 1761-NET-ENIW and the MicroLogix 1500 PLC

Strings are stored it ST files. (you make them in RSlogix) You just have to set them up (Right click on Data Files, add, use the pull-down menu to add ST file.

Use the ACI operand to convert Strings to Integers if you want to store them in a DATA-File like your post mentions.

Similar Topics

Can anyone help place a message in a string data file so that it can be sent via email to the desired location.Any code using RSLogix 500 will be...
Replies
Views
I've been having some trouble figuring out how to get the ip address for the mail relay server, is it something that I need to create separately...
Replies
Views
I've been trying to get this Ethernet module configured to send emails to our relay server but cannot get it to work. the EN2T is running...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I'm using a small program to generate emails when certain conditions are met like when a counter exceeds a value. I was hoping that...
Replies
Views
So here's the deal. I'm fairly new to red lion HMI's, and this job, but have picked up the programming enough so far to build screens and make the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom