Sequential vs combinational PLC program

I've been doing this for more than a few weeks, and I confess that I've never heard the term "combinational logic". Methinks this is an intellectual discussion without merit in the real world.

If you guys resolve this, we can take up the pressing question of how many angels can sit on the head of a pin!

The answer is 5 angels.

I already know what they are. My original question was about their usage.
All of my programs are a combination of both going on the guidelines placed here. Probably mostly sequential.
As for the angels on the head of a pin I am having trouble seeing the head of a pin these days!

Similar Topics

What about an overall strategy to program chains of finite (Mealy) state machines ?
Replies
Views
Hi there, We have a system at a water treatment plant where large raw water tanks feed into the plant that's all on the same level. At high tank...
Replies
Views
Hi, I started off my career in PLC programming doing water/wastewater on AB around 20 years ago, but then moved overseas a few years later and...
Replies
Views
It appears to me that Logix is improperly executing sheets of an AOI in sequential scans instead of the same scan as the main program. To test...
Replies
Views
Hi, is it possible to read the name of the steps in an S7 Graph sequencer? In the parameterinterface there is, for example the parameter #S_NO...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom