Set direction on K300 from micro830 PLC in CCW

tonyaL

Hi I am running a CCW application to control a K300 servo drive. Most of it works with the exception of being able to change the motor direction. I can go into the motor setting and reverse polarity manually which changes direction, but cant seem to figure out how to change that through the program. I believe I am connected to the correct pins on the drive. I am running in indexing mode, not step and direction. Any help would be appreciated.

It would depend on what type of index you are running. Also, set one index for the forward direction and a second for reverse. You then select which index to run. Look at 2097-UM001.

Similar Topics

Hi need help why this “failure 5 emergency stop “ appears at every startup in the morning ? Have to shut off main switch at least 10 times on...
Replies
Views
Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
I was loading a program onto an XE1e2 PLC and it got stuck on these two windows and won't progress. It won't let me connect from the PC to reload...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have recieved some 4RF Aprisa SR+ ethernet radios from a customer to configure. Issue is that they are used and have non-default...
Replies
Views
I want to set user security level based on the value of a tag in my PLC called "ActiveUser". That tag will contain the A-P code which we use for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom