sharing data between schneider PLCs

wouter94

hey,

I'm working in somachine basic with TM221 PLCs. At the moment i'm making a program to control some machines. but I need to share data between PLCs. I have some %MWs that needs to been know by both my PLCs. Is there a way to link the PLCs so they share the values in those %MWs?

thanks for the info. found a solution. under function blocks you have some comunicationblocks that do the trick when you connect the PLCs with a serial line

If you have a ethernet port there is also a built in function for sharing variables with in/out tables

i tried to set up a in/out table but i keep failing and i don't know what i do wrong. Is there a manual somewhere? By both my PLCs i enabled modbus mapping. Then i both gave them unit ID 14 And i did put values in %IWM0 and %QWM0 but i'm unable to read those values on the other PLC that is connected with the same network