Shuttle system automatic operation

I want to thank you all for your help! It's great to know about a site where people don't let me have it for not being able to figure out simple problems!

By the way, we're not using the PLC timer simply due to cost. We can put an Omron in the circuit for about $70 less than the PLC interface.

Anyway, thanks again for all the help and I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow...

Jason

Similar Topics

I lost a direct logic 405 cpu on a piece of equipment and had no backup but had another piece of equipment that was basically identical. I placed...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a scenario on a project and would like your thoughts. We have a shuttle car that transfers empty and full pallets between...
Replies
Views
So, I heard a rumbling that they could ground the Space Shuttle again. Some foam broke loose on lift off again. I haven't checked the NASA web...
Replies
Views
All, I am looking for an algorithm to control a heavy shuttle car on rails controlled by a VFD (132kW). The general theory is understood, the...
Replies
Views
Here is a link to an article in Design news. It seems that the heaters used to prevent ice build up on the launch pad are controlled by PLC's. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom