Siemens 315 2DP Bus fault

Hello everybody!!

One of our machines have a Siemens 315 2DP and a Micromaster 430 drive. While powering up the drive (400V, 3 phase) the Siemens CPU drives to Bus fault.

The power circuit has been isolated for the time being i.e Micromaster power has been given separately and the machine has a separate power.

It seems to be due to inefficient earthing. Please advise if anyone had faced such problems before.

Hello everybody!!

One of our machines have a Siemens 315 2DP and a Micromaster 430 drive. While powering up the drive (400V, 3 phase) the Siemens CPU drives to Bus fault.

The power circuit has been isolated for the time being i.e Micromaster power has been given separately and the machine has a separate power.

It seems to be due to inefficient earthing. Please advise if anyone had faced such problems before.

i guess, CPU's communication partner is not responding or failed if they communicated over profibus. but that is my guess and 2 cents.

Hello MOeZ!
Thanks for the reply. The Micromaster 430 is controlled by DO and analog. The bus fault occurred spontaneously after the drive power contactor is ON.

Regards,
Rajesh

i think one of the slave in the bus has been in halt ...just check in the hardware config which one is...some time it just solved by re powering the slave.
BR
Harry