Siemens cpu 155h problem

milind patel

Hi..everybody...
I have one problem and i need solution a bit urgently..
I have one system with CPU 155H in one plant.
There are S7 MODULES connected with this CPU on profibus as remote i/o.
The I/O interfacing module is ET 200M, IM 153-2.
Now , the problem is one of my S7 ANALOG INPUT CARD HAS GOT FAULTY. Analog input card is 6ES7-331-7KF02-0AB0

This module is connected with active bus module.

The Active Bus Module installed at the backplane of the faulty Analoginput card is BM PS/IM153 , 6ES7 195-7HA00-0XA0

Now my question is,
1) Can i remove my analog module online without CPU being go to stop.?
2)Can i insert same MLFB analog module without CPU being go to stop?
3)Cpu is S5 155H
6ES5948-3UR13
4)If i cant change module online, what i need to do to change the module without CPU goes to stop..

I have not used the H-system, but the S5 cpu's have got some OB's that prevent stopping caused by different errors. I don't have the manual right here, but I presume you've got one. Look up the description of the OBs. Check if the OB for adressing error and programming error are already loaded.

Kalle