Siemens cpu 313-c

gandr

Hello everybody
i have a cpu 313-c and when i am terning power on
all leds stay for a sort time on and after go off exept
sf led blinking has any body an idea where the problem is??
Thanks..

Hello everybody
i have a cpu 313-c and when i am terning power on
all leds stay for a sort time on and after go off exept
sf led blinking has any body an idea where the problem is??
Thanks..

Hello gandr;
Whenever a S7 CPU shows a SF LED, it is best to go online and open the Diagnostics buffer. This will give you a list ofr all events that have been recorded recently (depending on the number of records your particular CPU can hold). To daignostic buffer you hav to click on the Blocks folder of your CPU then press Ctrl + D
It generally can give you a good idea of your problem.
Now, as it happens at startup, I would look at the MMC card slotted in your PLC; it is required for load memory, so if you don't have one or the card is unformatted thern you will experience such behavior as you describe.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Last edited: