Siemens CPU 555 Profibus slave replacement

HJTRBO

Hey again,

Whilst my head is back in TI world again, the system that the 555 is on has numerous profibus slaves, so I'm running through a mental what if analysis...

What is the procedure to replacing an old profibus AC drive with a completely different new one? Obviously from a byte / bit point of view I would have to remap addresses within the ladder code to suit, but do I have to change the network configuration? I have heard of com profibus?

Cheers, Nathan

Similar Topics

Hi all, I got called in just before midnight to one of our lines and I found the "CPU Good" LED was off. After realising that I couldn't go...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Before I start I have tried searching, but unfortunately I am not coming up with anything useful... ... And I also feel a little shy...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, Anybody knows what kind of PLC program will I used in programming Siemens 555 CPU. Any website where I can download such program...
Replies
Views
Hey when I turn on my Siemens PLC CPU 216-2 after runing 10 minute it's stop and showing SF indication after I turn off and some time later turn...
Replies
Views
I was trying to communicate between Siemens ET200S IM-151-8 PN/DP CPU to Rockwell Allen Bradley L73 through Hilscher Gateway NT100-RE-EN. Using...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom