Siemens HMI Issue

We have been using ‘Siemens MP 377 15” Touch HMI’ in one of our ETS at St. Regis Hotel since the past couple of years. From this am onwards, the HMI is just displaying a ‘white screen’ as attached. The precise model no of the HMI is also attached for your reference.

Would it be possible for you to suggest the possible cause for this issue? And if the HMI is repairable?

Does it display the boot menu and startup menu when you cycle power? If yes, then you have lost the program only. If nothing at all then it is a hardware failure.

I have an experience where a power surge wiped out the program from the mp377, just had to reload the program and it was fine afterwards..

Either way, this unit can be repaired...

Dear All - Thx 4 ur replies!

Dear Rohan - When i restart the HMI using the power breaker only the 'White Screen' appears. It doesn't display any boot menu or startup menu. I would check if restoring the back up helps!