Siemens- IE/PB Link configuring as Profibus Secondary Master

amirbose

For one of the projects, Customer has Profibus Network as below,

Profibus Master 1 - PRM Module (Schneider) addressed (1)
Profibs Master 2 - IE/PB Link (Siemens) addressed (2)
Profibus Slaves - Simocode Pro V , VSDs and etcs..

Now in order to make Simocode Programming easier client connected IE/PB link via Step 7 and with the help of PDM , accessed the Simocode via Ethernet / Profibus.

The problem is either of the Profibus Configuration does not shows other master. I can see there is always a fight between Master 1 and Master 2 to gain the access to the Profibus network.

though i can access the simocode via PDM but still BF DP and SF LED in the IE/PB link are always on.

i am wondering whether IE/PB link can be used just to use PDM?
or is there any better way for accessing the Simocodes remotely through Ethernet??

Your support in this regards is much appreciated..

Thanks in advance.