Siemens LED diagnostics

kroml8r

I have a CPU319-3 PN/DP that was replaced when failing to start after a power outage. Not sure if it has been spiked put very likely.
Upon power up, it flashes the green DC5V LED twice at 2HZ and then all LED'S (SF, DV5V, FRCE, RUN, STOP, BF1, BF2, BF3) come on together steady for about 2 seconds before the cycle repeats.
I cannot communicate to it with Simatic Manager. I have tried flashing the firmware via the MMC but the card does not appear to be recognised and I get the same LED pattern as described above.
I haven't found any documentation that describes LED diagnostics for this PLC.
Can anyone offer any advice on whether this rather pricey PLC is repairable and indeed worth repairing?

Similar Topics

Hi All, I'm new to Siemens PLCs. I have a device that have a Siemens 1515SC IPC ruining the control and HMI applications, its documentation...
Replies
Views
On this project, the operator's asked me to add an LED onto the cabinet of the PLC enclosure, such that the LED illuminates when the PLC's...
Replies
Views
I have a 6ES7 421-7DH00-0AB0 card with the INTF LED illuminated red. This internal fault on the card is preventing the CPU from going into run...
Replies
Views
Hi In one of our machine, there is Seimens PLC IM151-8 PN/Dp CPU. HMI is connected via Ethernet and other devices are connected via Profibus...
Replies
Views
Hello Everybody, Recently we changed the gearbox which has different ratio than the original one on a motor which is controlled by Micromaster...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom