Siemens MP Terminal date/time field

cjd1965

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi
Basically I have a date/time field set to TIME only and using an internal DATE_TIME tag

On power up the date/time field shows ####### which I expect because it has no value. If I enter 00:00:00 the data is not accepted

If I then add a second date/time field as DATE and TIME with the same tag, and restart the runtime, I can enter a value 00:00:00 and the display shows DD/MM/YYYY 00:00:00

The original display also shows 00:00:00 and can be edited as normal

Anyone else had this?

I created a new page where the customer had to enter the data in new date/time boxes but they are a pain.

Siemens Technical have passed this back to Germany

Hi

On power up the date/time field shows ####### which I expect because it has no value. If I enter 00:00:00 the data is not accepted

Is it WinCCflexible or tia?

The HMI shall never display ####### it should display the set start value (base value) of the tag upon restart.

What happens if you change the base value of the tag offline?
attachment.php

In simulation mode simulating an mp277 the field displays my set base value when the simulation restarts.

Last edited:
Hi Bratt
If I open it in PC runtime it works fine, it is only when on the panel. I think you gave me the answer because the base values are empty I get the #####

I think my answer is to use base values but this does not explain why I cannot enter a time value

I am using WinCC Flexible 2008 SP3

Thanks