Siemens MP370 issue

Actually, the CF reader of the failing panel won't recognise the new CF card, nor will it write anything (not even a new folder) to the existing CF card.

The new panel works fine with the new CF card, and can backup onto there. Unfortunately the corruption has occurred within the failing panel, not in the transfer. Hence the requirement to be able to modify the pointer in the program.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, While trying to upgrade a Siemens MP370, it hung somewhere in the process and gets about halfway through the creation of its disk...
Replies
Views
Need to put in a new touchscreen digitizer. Does anyone know the procedure or how difficult this might be? Have never taken one apart, so I don't...
Replies
Views
Hey i want to make a trend on a Siemens MP370 15 TOUCH 6AV6545-0DB10-0AX0 And need a storage card MP370 have USB-PC-card and CF-card, i wonder...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a Siemens MP 370 15" touch HMI connected to an S7300 over MPI.. I have the source code application in WinCC 2005. I am trying to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am having a problem with a Siemens mp370 HMI. It runs well until the machine is down for a hour, or the power is switched off, then all...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom