Siemens MP370

vernon1

Hi all, I have a Siemens MP 370 15" touch HMI connected to an S7300 over MPI.. I have the source code application in WinCC 2005. I am trying to convert the application to run on a desk top PC and a standard 15" touch screen monitor. The PC has a Siemens interface card (CP5611). I cannot get WinCC flex to create a runtime file. Please could somebody let me know the procedure to achieve this.

Kindest regards.

Hi Vernon.

You have already converted the MP370 project to a PC RT ?
If so, select Transfer and then chose the target to be "File".

If there are errors in the project it may not compile, so turn the "output" window on to see if it compiles OK. Otherwise you might miss it and not understand why it dont complete the Transfer.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, While trying to upgrade a Siemens MP370, it hung somewhere in the process and gets about halfway through the creation of its disk...
Replies
Views
Need to put in a new touchscreen digitizer. Does anyone know the procedure or how difficult this might be? Have never taken one apart, so I don't...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a problem with a Siemens MP370 touch panel. The original panel had a fault with the touch sensor, so a new unit was purchased to...
Replies
Views
Hey i want to make a trend on a Siemens MP370 15 TOUCH 6AV6545-0DB10-0AX0 And need a storage card MP370 have USB-PC-card and CF-card, i wonder...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am having a problem with a Siemens mp370 HMI. It runs well until the machine is down for a hour, or the power is switched off, then all...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom