Siemens panel on beckhoff

userxyz

Is it possible to connect a Siemens panel on a bekchoff CX ? In WinCC Flex, Beckhoff protocol cannot be found...

Thanks,
Regards,
C

And a TP177A ? Possible in some way ?
Does the TP177A support Modbus RTU ?
If so, it could be a way. But it requires an additional license in the CX as far as I know. And it will be most cumbersome because you have to map the tags as modbus registers.

Another way could be to switch to a panel with an ethernet port, and use Modbus TCP.
Even the cheap TP177-4 supports Modbus TCP.
Again, you need a license in the CX.

Similar Topics

May be a stupid question, but I'll give it a try... For a customer of us we need to use a Beckhoff panel. Because the customer is not happy with...
Replies
Views
I'm new to TIA/WinCC and don't understand why I'm seeing this error message. Can anyone help (see pic)? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello all, Thank you for your very helpful community. By way of introduction, I have written an interface that interrogates a customer's ERP...
Replies
Views
Hi, Was reading about the latest comfort panels having Libre Office preinstalled. Can Libre Office be installed in older versions of comfort...
Replies
Views
Hi, Im working on adding multilanguage to my project. When using a button to change language I get "invalid value 0 in parameter xxx". The zero...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom