siemens Pc adapter usb

pong10

Hello everyone,

I have a new Siemens PC-adapter usb but doesn't work in accessible nodes. If i go to Set pg/pc interface pc adapter auto properties and start network detection it working. what are the possible problem?

thank and advance

Thanks KAJ,

Now is working, I need to select manually the SET PG/PC adapter either MPI or Profibus. I think my adapter is defective.

Similar Topics

I connected s7 300 plc to pc via siemens mpi usb adapter.I used simentic manager and view the data.It is working with simetic manager.But i can...
Replies
Views
Anybody have failed and solved the issue of installing Siemens PC Adapter USB V2.0 driver software on XP mode running on Windows 7 using VMware...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, A few months ago we purchased the MPI-USB adapter Siemens cable, which came with an USB to MPI module cable, the MPI module, and...
Replies
Views
Hi folks - I'm setting up a central data historian at a customer's plant. I need to get data out of an S7-300 but the only port free on the rack...
Replies
Views
Hi, l would like to find out if the above mentioned cable can work with windows vista ultimate and business.How much does this adapter cost.Find...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom