Siemens PPI/USB Multi master cable

kongen

Hi Friends

I’ am new here, so bare whit me.

I have a problem regarding communication from Siemens S7-222 thru the PPI/USB cable. what I want to do is to be able to "look" in my PLC for a lets say VW500 and take that value and use it in a VB.net application? is it possible whit out using an OPC sever or Siemens own PC-Access program?

Similar Topics

Hi all, Before the computer decided to update windows 10 last night my cable was working fine.....now its not. Does anyone have the drivers...
Replies
Views
We have Siemens S7-200 PLCs in different machine. To get access to their program, I have arranged a USB/PPI Multi Master communication cable but...
Replies
Views
Please help me. The DB9 on my USB/PPI converter was dammaged. I need to know the wire color to pin, with this i can install a new DB9. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello. I have recently work with serial rs232/ppi cable. I have conected s7-200 with Citect scada without any problems. I have just select RS232...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I have a question, because I searched the internet and I couldn't find anything about it. I have two pc-ppi cables. The one...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom