Siemens S7/200 Transistor Replacement

PLC-Pro_AM

I have a CPU 214 S7/200 that has a blown transistor. It is marked as SJD1026. I can't find a datasheet for this component. Does anyone have one or know of a suitable replacement? Thanks!

google shows several random internet suppliers for components with similar names. Not sure how much you trust alibaba or whatever.

I've never seen "field repair guides" or anything similar for Siemens PLCs, for anything that would require soldering. They have accessories for extra terminal blocks and such, but not internal chips/components.

Unfortunately I don't trust the Alibaba type stuff. I'd rather just order a component from Digikey and have it here in a couple of days. I can drop a beefy Mosfet in there, but figured someone had done a quick field repair in the past. Otherwise it means ordering a used PLC and trying to transfer the program.