Siemens S7-300 connection to tp170b

jacokapp said:
How do i setup the tp170b on profibus to the plc without useing protool?
You do need to load the application to the HMI somehow (Pro-tool or WinCC).
Anyways, to get going you need to get into the configuration settings of the panel and select Profibus as your communications, the address of the panel, as well as the speed and select if the panel is the only master on the bus or not.
Not sure what you are trying to accomplish though!

Hello,

If I remember correctly on TP177B you go in Control Panel (since it is Windows based OS) and you have Connections and there you can choose type of connection...

jacokapp said:
How do i setup the tp170b on profibus to the plc without useing protool?

Without Protool? Then the only option would be WinCCFlex.

Without one of them, it ain't gonna happen.

I had to use a standard operating system ,given by the supplier,had to export my source code using a export tool and then import it to the TP,also had to set the profibus addres in the aplication.