Siemens S7-300 Diagnostic Buffer

wagnerm1

I am currently trying to implement a data pass through solution using a Siemens S7-315-2 DP PLC and an ADF Web Ethernet to Profibus communication gateway.

The devices will communicate and pass data properly, however the ADF Web Gateway will freeze up and cause errors in the PLC. I currently have the OB blocks configured with no logic in order to allow the PLC to ride out the fault and collect diagnostic data, however I need to export the buffer data to a CSV file for record keeping.

Is there anyway to do this?

Similar Topics

Heey everyone, I am working whit a Siemens S7-300 and an OP7. What i want to create is that the Siemens S7-300 does a sort of Diagnostic. In the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm setting up a modbus master on an S7-300. It seems to work in OB1 but not when I use it in OB35. Does anyone have any ideas why? Could...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have an ESA HMI that is connected to a Simatic S7-300 (CPU312). I have uploaded the program from the PLC which is written with Step7...
Replies
Views
Hello. There is a problem with Siemens S7 300. We got a replacement PLC but it does not run the program from the MMC. The new PLC is dated 2011...
Replies
Views
Hi to all, Our company does not usually use Siemens PLCs, but have a press with one in it. We are trying to change the IP address in our Simatic...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom