siemens step 5 function blocks

...This time my wife comes along and replaces the coins my brother gave me with some more coins,...

Paul, you're telling me that your wife came along and PUT MONEY in YOUR hand!!! You have to let me know how you pulled that one off. :confused:

Keith

Cheers guys, i'm sure i will have loads of questions to throw at you. But in the mean time have a 🍺 on me.
Its good this i don't even have to part with any money. :D

hello sir i want to know only

when i Load a
:A I 32.3
:L KF +46
:T PW 36
:BE

KF (+46) Value Is in Hex Or Dec Or Oct
wahst this value
please tell me this is in Hex Or Dec
And Y We ptting Here + With 46
thanks

zafarltc said:

when i Load a

wahst this value
thanks

definition of constants:

constants_1.jpg

KF is a signed fixed point integer, so it is DECIMAL and it is +

Ian

sir, if possible to monitor in my computer the word PW, example PW36., which it was in interupt signal, I35.0 and/or I35.1. We are using the S5 PLC CPU 95U.

Last edited:
zafarltc said:

when i Load a

wahst this value
thanks

If the above code is meant to be conditional loading of 46 into PW 36, it is not. You will load 46 into PW 36 no matter what the state of I 32.3.

The following is conditional

Code:
:AN I 32.3
:BEC

Last edited:
zafarltc said:
sir, if possible to monitor in my computer the word PW, example PW36., which it was in interupt signal, I35.0 and/or I35.1. We are using the S5 PLC CPU 95U.

You cannot monitor a PW, the common way to do it is to load the value into a FW and then transfer that FW into the PW, then monitor the FW.