Siemens Step 7 PROFIBUS

Suncrimes

Hi guys!

Ive got a problem with my Siemens Plc 300 station!

This is a my setup:
PS307 2A 307-IBA00-0AA0
CPU314 IFM 314-5AE03-0AB0 v1.0
CP342-5 342-5DA01-0XE0

And a Beckhoff BK3150 Profibus
With 8 digital inputs and 8 digital outputs.
And the beckhoff BK3150 uses the profibus adress 11.

I could get it to work with a other station that had the profibus module in the CPU, but now when its external i have communikation problems.

Ive tryed to make it work for a long time now, and were hoping som genious here could help me out!

Ive read on siemens support site, that i should use DP_SEND and DP_RECV
But i cant get it to work.

I tell the DP_send function to send the information to DB1
And the DP_RECV function to recv information from DB2.

And i was hoping someone could create a projekt with my hardware and make it to work and i look at that and see what i did wrong.

Last edited:
Have you followed the steps in this document?

It has a nice section explaining how to configure it with Step7.
If configured correctly, there would be no need to use DP_Send/DP_Recv as you'd be able to use the IO as regular IO.

Now then, screenshots of errors would be nice, as would a screenshot of the online HWConfig view.

You must specify the any pointers for send/receive to include the db number, the start address and the number of bytes to be transferred. You have only entered the DB number.

The format expected would be as follows:

Code:
P#DB1.DBX 0.0 BYTE 32