Siemens Step7 / Braumat 5.3...HELP!!!

Take a look at this. Its the Diagnostic Buffer from the Module Information from the PLC (online). Do you know what could be causing these errors?

It looks like there are entries for attempts to access PIB124 or PIW124.

It could be because there is a call to PIW124 somewhere in the program, and PIW is not defined in the HW config.
Or it could be because the module with PIW124 is unreachable.

What does the Hardware Diagnostics say ?

I have to go now (must get some food, must get some sleep - hey hangon ... must get some beer first !).

How do you get to the Hardware Diagnostics!?!?

You said to check the "Hardware Diagnostics" in the Simatic Manager by going through the PLC > Hardware Diagnostics > Module Information. (the PLC IS showing an error) You then said to "get detailed information". The only detailed information from there is the Diagnostic Buffer. Are we talking about the same thing here?

Yes, it is looking for PIW124 and its unreachable because I have an old perogram loaded righ now. I believe that module has been changed since then. As i think about it, its not really important because its an old copy. I was just trying to see if loading an older copy would change anything. But it didnt. I used an old program for the HW Config, and a current program for the blocks.

EDIT: Have a good night if you dont come back on. We can maybe work on this a bit more tomorrow? Thanks Jesper.

.eric

You said to check the "Hardware Diagnostics" in the Simatic Manager by going through the PLC > Hardware Diagnostics > Module Information. (the PLC IS showing an error) You then said to "get detailed information". The only detailed information from there is the Diagnostic Buffer. Are we talking about the same thing here?
Yes, we are talking about the same. Only, if there had been a problem with one of the ET200L modules (because there would be a problem with the RTD modules), then there would have been a display of (all) the modules with errors, including the ET200L with the RTDs.
You would then have been able to select the ET200L and get detailed information about that one.

edit: To get an idea what I mean, disconnect or shutdown one of the ET200 stations. Then investigate the HW diagnostics. The troubled ET200 station must be displayed.

That you do not get a HW error for the ET200L with the "bad" RTD modules is what baffles me. If there is no error, then you should be able to view live analog values from the RTD modules via the VAT table.

That there is no HW error for any of the ET200 io, means that the PIW124 access error is caused by a difference in the what the software program is made for (it refers to PIW124) and the actually installed/configured hardware (there is no PIW124). So there is an error in the backup !

Last edited:
Dear Friends!!

I'm working with the Recipe System of Braumat v5.3!

Can you give some examples about Braumatv5.3, especially about the Recipe??? Give as many details as possible!

Thanks in advance!!