Simatic touchpanel backlit?

geoplc

We have a new piece of machinery that has a Siemens touch screen on it(this is our only Siemens based equipment). While comprising a spare parts list the question came up as to whether the panel utilizes a backlight or not. Poking around on the web didn't solve the question. It is a 6AV6642-0DA01-1AX0. Thanks in advance.

We have a new piece of machinery that has a Siemens touch screen on it(this is our only Siemens based equipment). While comprising a spare parts list the question came up as to whether the panel utilizes a backlight or not. Poking around on the web didn't solve the question. It is a 6AV6642-0DA01-1AX0. Thanks in advance.

--------------------------------

Nothing to change in the panel

Heres the manual

Hopefully you will get the 50000 hours from the panel

http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/view/en/21084461