simatic wincc 2008sp2

ajay34

dear all ...:geek::geek:

i had mistaken bought wincc 2008 instead of wincc 2007..
and after repair the PC ..
i try to open runtime wincc 2008 and it say some error (no configuration).

than i use ES (wincc flexiable editor) and open ..it convert the wincc 2007 project to new version .but than it still the same even i had save it..

properly what mistake i had done i not sure

Last edited:
Sir, maybe you are using WinCC Flex not Wincc. I am assuming that you are using a simatic panel to run the runtime.

Can you post a screenshot of the error message that you are encountering?

previously i had been using wincc 2007..some problem happen where i had replace the pc (repair) and mistakenly bought wincc 2008sp2..
after some advise came to it can be used by convert the file ..where wincc 2008 will do it automaticly when open the file using ES..
as u see on attachment ..this was error i getting ..

error 2.jpg error 3.jpg error 4.jpg Error.jpg

If read correct then you only installed Wincc 2008 sp2 runtime ?
To recompile you need to open the project once in the designer wincc 2008 sp2 and it will convert.
I do not know what version sp2 you have , on the siemens site you can download SP update/hotfix 13

Have you try a complete rebuild the project?

What version does wincc editor report in the menu> help >about

In the runtime PC what settings are used in the runtime loader ?
WinCC_flexible_PC_Diagnose_09_e.gif

Does the project run in the editor - runtime test ?

Last edited:
it show version :2008 sp2
build :K1.3.200_1.58.0.1

btw ..i had manage to open the runtime for the project ..how i do it i open the old and after it done i save it as new file name and ..it works..

new problem appear..it say my connection cant be estiablish ..i had check the cable and setting on the ES collum so far it seem okay ..and also had check on the pg setting ..it okay ..

could some1 advise what posibilty the problem are..or i had mistaken something

as i mention previous i ablt to open the run time but unable to do connection to s7 300 plc ..
i had check on pg setting ..
and also abit curios why i had some error when i to test ..
please do see the attachment ..

connection error1.jpg connection error2.jpg connection error3.jpg connection error4.jpg