Simulation with Alen Bradley

krisbi

Hello. guys.

Is there any way to simulate Allen Bradley PLC's with all of their Hardware config, including drives and RIO's?

What am I wondering is how does the simulation work with big projects? Do you need to change your CPU to Emulator one and then back when you have finished simulation, or is there easier way?

Thank you, best regards.

At least if you use a ControlLogix to Emulator, the I/O will stay in place. If you use a CompactLogix to Emulator, the I/O will be deleted. To simulate non existent I/O you code write simulation code to act as real I/O. I did that recently for a PF drive.

Similar Topics

Hi, I would like to assemble a simulator/practice booster pump system that uses PID to maintain steady water pressure under various outlet demands...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set up a piece of equipment with a Horner HE-X4R. I'd like to use structured text and so far I'm just trying to get a basic On/off...
Replies
Views
hello every one. i'm new to tiaportal, i have created new project and HMI screen the program works fine with PLC-sim, but when i try to cntrol the...
Replies
Views
I am looking to upgrade a CompactLogix on V18 to an L83E on V32 which is currently using a Beijer E1151. Does anyone know if the E1151 is directly...
Replies
Views
I use the HMI simulation as our production lines are pretty big and we've put an upgrade in over the last couple of months and I've used it most...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom