SINAMICS V90 Servo controled with torque value

Jacenty

Hello guys!
I'm building a setup where I have to control Servo (S-1FL6) with proper torque value.

In Stat words I found a word called: MELDW and inside is situated a bit "Torque_utiliz" which have note: "1 = Torque utilization [%] < torque threshold value 2".

So I suspect that there is an option to control servo with established torque value, but I have no idea how to set this value 2.

I'm working on S7-300 in Step 7. I tried to look at all data bits that V90 send to PLC, turn on Jog and hold the axis to increase torque, but none of the words has changed.

If you have any idea how to control it, please answer!
Thanks in advance! :)