SLC 5/04 DH+ Channel 1 ( 8 pins round connector ) to DL3500??

lkkplayer

Do someone have wiring diagram of SLC 5/04 DH+ Channel 1 ( 8 pins round connector ) to CHA NETWORK of DL3500 ?HOW to set parameter of DL3500?
I'm not sure what model of cable to buy.:cry::cry:

Why not use the 3-pin Phoenix connector ?
edit: In case you are not aware of this, the 8-pin mini-DIN and the 3-pin Phoenix connectors on the SLC5/04 are both channel 1. The mini-DIN us usually used for when you temporarily connect a programming PC.

I think I can find a diagram for a converter from 8-pin mini-DIN to 3-pin Phoenix, but I don't see a reason why one would do that.

Last edited:
The DH+ network has a daisy-chain type topology.
Each 3-pin Phoenix connector can have either 2 blue hose cables, or 1 blue hose cable plus a termination resistor.
So you need to insert the DL3500 somewhere in the existing DH+ network, at one of the ends, or in the middle by rearranging the cabling.

There is no picture.
Maybe this helps.
If you have an existing DH network with 3 stations (A-B-C) and you need to expand with a station (D), you can add it in the middle or at the end of the daisy-chain.
If you place the new station in the middle, you have to move one of the existing cables.
If you place the new station at the end, you have to move a termination resistor.

DHplus_expansion.png

Thanks your explanation. I try it. If you find a diagram for a converter from 8-pin mini-DIN to 3-pin Phoenix. it's passing to me.

I've seen a pretty messy DH+ network just work....until it mysteriously stopped. I strongly echo the above advice and just wire it correctly, using the correct cable and terminating resistors.