SLC 5/04 DH+ Channel 1 ( 8 pins round connector ) to DL3500??

I've never seen anyone use the 8-pin for DH+

It's not like you can buy blue hose with a pre-molded 8-pin connector. Just use the one that's already their.

Stick to daisy chain topology, unless you are able to get your hands on trunkline dropline kits. Never do star topology.

The Mini Din 8 is physically connected to the phoenix connector and they both use same 3 conductors

We sell adapters that use both https://www.plccable.com/allen-bradley-1784-u2dhp-plc5-1784-pcm6-1784-pcm5-adapter-kit-phoenix/

Also like Mickey said the U2DHP or the PCM6
The 8-pin mini-DIN to 3-pin Phoenix that you sell is with female plug on the mini-DIN side.
To plug a blue hose to the port on a PLC, the mini-DIN must be male.
The adapter you sell is for a PCMK card - to extend the reach when the integrated cable is not long enough.

The 8-pin mini-DIN to 3-pin Phoenix that you sell is with female plug on the mini-DIN side.
To plug a blue hose to the port on a PLC, the mini-DIN must be male.

Correct, I was not trying to help the OP, I think you did that, my comment was for the RedSoxFan3

The adapter you sell is for a PCMK card - to extend the reach when the integrated cable is not long enough.

The cable I sell is for the 1784-PCM6 cable or the U2DHP cable not the PCMK card, you need the 1784-PCM5, 4 or 6 cable to use with the card, my cable changes the gender from male mini din 8 to Phoenix or DB9 for the PLC5