Slc 505 series C rev 10 64k

Mark Buskell

I notice today when I was hooked into our network with a cat 5 cable, I could see all of our processors throughout the building. However when I went strickly wireless with my laptop, I would loose the connection to the 505 but every other processor would still there in Rslinx. Any ideals.

Check the "Default Gateway" setting in the controller's IP address configuration.

My guess is that all the others have the IP address of the WiFi access point as the Default Gateway.

Similar Topics

I'm a mega noobie when it comes to PLCs and the such. I'm a network guy. We are currently experiencing an issue where the SLC immediately faults...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a few SLCs in my plant and of late we've seen a weird issue: The system will be running normally and then randomly the outputs...
Replies
Views
Hello, I inherited a control system one of my predecessors thought it was a good idea to put logic for cant optimization and Kinetix motion...
Replies
Views
Probably a silly question and asked a hundred times already, but i tried to do some searching here and couldn't find this question. I have 502's...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I hope your all safe and well , I have a question regarding a slc 505 on ethernet is it possible to add a ethernet remote I/O module...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom