SLC Fault Codes

2-D-MAX

Hi All,I have a question for all. when you have a processor and there is a fault,you go to fault and see whats the problem.QUESTION IS WHERE IN THE PROCESSOR CAN YOU GO TO SEE THE FAULT CODES. xx25 ans so on. thanks All.

Using RSLogix, you can open the status file and go to the "errors" tab. It should show the fault along with a description. Also, in the RSLogix help files you can find a list of all of the error codes.

Under Processor Status on the left side of you RSLogix500 software click on this and select the error tab. That will tell you your error and then you can also search the help files for the error code.

Hope this helps.

I assume the xx mean 00 and from the help files...
0025 There are excessive JSRs in the STI subroutine. This non-recoverable error occurs at run time.

RSLogix 500 - Copyright Rockwell Software 2000, 2001, 2002

The major error code can be monitored in ladder and could be displayed on an HMI as well. S:6 will contain the hexadecimal error code when a major fault is declared.

The major error code can be monitored in ladder and could be displayed on an HMI as well. S:6 will contain the hexadecimal error code when a major fault is declared.

A major error will bring your ladder to a screeching halt...unless you have configured a fault routine.

You can monitor the address directly from an HMI though.