SLC Remote I/O No Go...

I think your ASB number of logical groups is incorrect. In the original post the SW2 switch pattern is listed as:

From what I can tell that sets the ASB to transfer 4 logical groups. The SN is set up to look for six based on the 3/4 rack size. I think the SN will get upset about the number of groups mismatch. I think you want SW2 on the ASB to be:

But I have been known to be wrong.

Keith

I believe Kamenges is correct about the dip switch for logical groups.

Also if that still doesnt work then....

From your program the scanner is configured as a series B card.

Just double check that autoconfig did its job ok and that the scanner really is a series B card ?

Its on the label on the side of the card.

Are the dip switches on the SN Correct ? Both ON ?

Solved by A-B Tech Support...I had switch bank #2 switches 5-8 set at "1110" when they should have been "1101" for 6 logical groups (7-slot remote rack). Thanks for all the information and assistance.

oh...sorry Kamenges...I just realized after I posted the Tech Support solution that there was a page 2 to this topic...and you were absolutely correct. Thanks!