slc100 422 to usb adapter

ken
yes it is from ind. concepts sc<gkdl-usb 2.0
I was wondering if it can be used on a coputer with no serial port and if so how to configure dosbox(74) for it.
thanks max

Yes it did. Rewatch it.

The video I posted is for the USB 1745-PCC. If you have the other one with just a serial port ( 9 pin) then I am
not sure if you can use it with a USB to serial adapter.

Contact Industrial Concepts.

http://www.ind-concepts.com/

Sorry for the delay, yes you can use our serial PCC's with USB adapter... ours or others but then need to be a good quality (like Keyspan) , we sell one that works great and has a lifetime replacement if it ever fails

The setup should be the same as ours just check your Device Manager to see what COM port the cable is

If you are having issues using DOS Box 0.74 then you will need to find the Configure Set up file... you should be able to find it under Start/Programs/DOSBox, 0.72 had the file in the folder and 74 hides the file

Hope this helps