Slick 500 connecting

Working

Hey thanks for all the info. You were right. As i am using a 5/03 I was able to just you as usb to serial adapter. My problem was the IT dept had locked me out of the control panel. So could not reassign the port when setting up. Also If you do try and hook up a either net cable thru a hub. from your lap top to you plc. The plc has what i have been told a crow bar circuit in it that shuts it self down to protect itself. Now up and running using just a straght. RS 232 cable and my usb to seriel adapter. But did have to go thru adopters to find one that would work.

Thanks for all the ideas

Similar Topics

I forgot, what position does the switch have to be in in order to upload and save the program while the machine is running using R/S Logix 500?
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how many amps the P2 power supply can output at 24 volts? Thanks
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend where a novice in PLC training can get specific info programming an AB SLK500? My background is relay logic / motor...
Replies
Views
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi I'm working on a personal program for my kids. I bought 8...
Replies
Views
I hope this isnt on already here but I need simple ladder one line with normally open(part present) one closed(while counter not at 250) it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom