Slick automation Direct PLC

dwains

I hope this isnt on already here but I need simple ladder one line with normally open(part present) one closed(while counter not at 250) it energizes an out put coil while the part is present. This part I got what i really need to know is how to reset the counter to 0 when a reset button is pressed also while the counter is at 250 a bluelight will be lite(outPut) I cant seem to figure out the counter itself in general as stated above it is a slick plc from automation direct. Please help. Thanks Dwain

Automation Direct Slick Counter

I kinda figured out out to connect to the counter but I get the following errors
Main Program : Rung 2 : error C0202: Row 3, Column A : Missing line connection.
Main Program : Rung 2 : error C0202: Row 3, Column AF : Missing line connection.
Main Program : Rung 2 : error C0003: There is no Coil instruction in the rung.

Do you mean a 'Click' PLC?

It might help if you posted what you have so far.

Based on your description, might the attached picture help?

🍻

-Eric

ClickProgram1.jpg

That is exactly how I did it. But i still got the errors? Maybe because I copied and pasted the lines in? I will work on it more this weekend. One last thing I couldn't figure out how th labe the inputs and outputs like you have. Thanks for your help. This is the first time I have used Click software. Could you please send me the project file it may help figure out what I am doing wrong. [email protected]

Program is attached. I don't know why you are getting those errors... :unsure:

To edit the address comments, double-click on 'Address Picker' in the tree on the left.

🍻

-Eric

Resolved

Dont know why I got the errors your works great thanks very much I will play with it if I come up with an answer I will post it here for someone in the future. Thanks again eric.
Dwain Snickles

One last thought

Eric I have upladed my code at this point. How would I add logic for insurance that a box was removed and replaced before reseting counter or not allowing part pusher to be activated until the box present input changes state again I would have a sensor at input X004 to detect box present?

Great Job

I will thank the teacher:sick: I will try this on monday the scary part about it is it logicaly make sense. Thanks Dwain