Slick togggle in Twido IL? Or am I up in the night?

TConnolly

Lifetime Supporting Member
I might have just stumbled on a super slick way to create a toggle in the TWIDO. I downloaded a manual and was looking at the IL instruction set for this thread when it occurred to me that

LDR %I0.0
XOR %Q0.0
ST %Q0.0

should create a toggle.

I am honestly not very familiar with the TWIDO instruction set but if I understand the manual correctly this should work.

Can anyone who is more familiar with the Twido or who has one to test it on confirm this?

That works if you don't mind having %Q0.0 toggle while %I0.0 is on

You need to add the one shot feature
LDR %I0.0
ANDN %M0.0
XOR %Q0.0
ST %Q0.0
LD %IO.0
ST %M0.0

If the Twido has PUSH and POP then use this.
LD %I0.0 // LOAD ONCE SO NOT AFFECTED BY CHANGING STATE LATER
PUSH
ANDN %M0.0
XOR %Q0.0
ST %Q0.0
POP
ST %M0.0

Unless I am mistaken LDR %I0.0 is already a one shot - it loads a 1 only on the rising edge of the input.

Either way the XOR is a cool way to do it. Thanks for confirming the method.

Last edited: