SMC Devicenet Mapping to Omron CJ1W-DRM21

drock

Hey All,

Looking for some direction on how to map a SMC EX250-SDN1 SI unit to an Omron CJ1W-DRM21 device net scanner. The manual says that it sends/recieves 4 bytes. Do I need to map the full 4 bytes if the i am only using a couple of valves and no inputs? I am getting a d6 error on the DRM21 and i just can't seem to get the configuration right.

Any Thoughts?

Last edited:

Similar Topics

This is my first time using DeviceNet.So i have some problems.If somebody know , please help me.I am using 1769-SDN and EX250 SMC .I use RSNetworx...
Replies
Views
I am hoping that someone here may be able to help me with a DeviceNet issue I am experiencing. Background: I am working on a retooling project in...
Replies
Views
hi to All, is there any way to activate 20-COMM-D comm Fault action as Stop(or Fault) ONLY in Auto Mode and inhibit this action (hold last/zero)...
Replies
Views
Hi guys and gals, I am not very familiar with how AB does their DevieNet communications to the SMC-Flex, so bear with me. I have a bad starter...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to start 150 SMC Flex from Studio 5000. I have the AOP and P SMC flex AOI imported in my program. I have also set the logic mask to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom