Solutions for Mounting Panelview Plus Outdoors in SS Cabinet

abccs

Hey everyone,
I'm looking for suggestions. I need to mount a Panelview Plus 1250 (2711P-T12C4D8) in a 36x24x10 Hoffman Stainless steel enclosure (A36H2410SSLP) door outside.

Usually, I build a hinged door setup inside of the actual enclosure. It is effective but I was wondering if any other solutions exist where the Panelview can be mounted on the enclosure door. Maybe some sort of cover..or window setup? I see the windows on Hoffman but that seems more of a way to see inside of the enclosure, with the Panelview inside.

If anyone has any ideas that would be very helpful. Thank you!

Similar Topics

Hello, I am looking for a solution to remotely access any kind of device securely across the internet. I know this has been done in piecemeal...
Replies
Views
I swear I post this yesterday but can't find it. Don't see any notification about the post removal either. Maybe my memory is malfunctioning...
Replies
Views
Seems like this is a huge cluster with Emerson supporting the Proficy software and GE supporting the old stuff like Cimplicity and Versapro...
Replies
Views
We are a lean manufacturing company. We set up assembly cells in our clean rooms where we will configure a line of portable equipment to assemble...
Replies
Views
The NoGoes so far are Wonderware InTouch Machine Edition is junk, it freezes constantly when debugging scripts. Currently using this :shoot...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom