Some alarms appear in one workstation only; RS View32.

drspanda

Dear All,

I am having two workstations with RS View32 project on them connected to plc via controlnet....

The problem is some alarms appear on one workstation only and they can be acknowledged in that station only...I have a doubt why this is happening eventhough there is the same project on both stations.

I am new to the RS View..

Please share your experiences...Also please guide me the best way to take backup of the rsview projects...I mean the folder size is large because of many log/data files and I dont know which file to be deleted.

Advance thanks.

Are these two separate but identical systems. If so are you sure both the PLC program and the RSView programs are the same?

Please give a little detail about the discrepancies.