Sorry... can't help it...

emokar said:
i thought this was a technical forum about automation.
i see i was wrong.is this site about English grammer and vocabulary??

people can make mistakes. English is not my mother language. So , souldn't i write any posts not to make any grammer mistakes?

it is strange that this post has taken 70 replies where many technical quesions get under 10!

And none of the information given may help you with your English or has taught you something?

Learning is learning, it is all about knowledge.

Ken M said:
Very good point. But the difference is that we've got some very good people who know the technical stuff, so these questions get answered quickly. But everyone has an opinion on the English language issues, so we just keep on arguing about these!:) It's more fun that way.

Just entertainment.

rsdoran said:
And none of the information given may help you with your English or has taught you something?

Learning is learning, it is all about knowledge.

Well , that is a good point. i guess you are right. Forums should not be boring..

emokar said:
English is not my mother language. So , souldn't i write any posts not to make any grammer mistakes?
I can't speak for others, but my assessment of posters' grammar is directed only at native English speakers, not those who speak English as a 2nd or 3rd language.

I actually find the presence of SMS text (U for you, C for see, etc) so distressing that I ignore any poster using it. I find it too much work to interpret it.

Dan