speed control split phase 115VAC

A universal motor is OK with comercial speed controllers but a simple chopper circuit that I think you have in mind can still give problems with voltage spikes breaking down the motor insulation over time . For the low power you require , I think DC is still the better option and there are plenty of DC speed control circuit designs you can get on-line and modify to suit your application .
Good luck , Paul

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm having trouble solving a problem I've been working on for several months, and thought you might like a stab at it. The machine runs...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have any experience with working on piezoelectric motor control? I want to use off the shelf components to hopefully change the...
Replies
Views
I have two drives that control two seperate pumps that need to control pressure for plant cleaning. The company wants one pump to be running and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've bought this PLC + HMI from Aliexpress, the one on the right that uses SSRs. and want to connect a 24V/0.2A DC fan to the output. My...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone! I'm searching for an example demonstrating how to program in Studio 5000 speed control of a PowerFlex 525 drive via Ethernet. While...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom