Splitter for encoder signal

I dont understand what this adapter will help.

If I understand you correctly you need to send signal to your applicators and printer during the process.
It might be at a same time or not.
So I think you need kind of counter or PLC with HSC.To count the pulese to the right value.
You might need adapter if this encoder is not fit to the counter or to the PLC.

Valera said:
There are:
1. Encoder 2000 imp/rev, HTL driver, supply 15 VDC.
2. Applicator 1
3. Applicator 2
4. Printer.
I need for three signals from encoder. Can I use device like HEAG 154 http://www.huebner-berlin.de/pdf/heag151_heag152_heag153_heag154.pdf for this goal? Or I must use another device? What device can I use for this goal?

OK I think you want to use the encoder signal in three different places.
Instead of splitting the signal
copy it three times inside the PLC
ie SIGNAL is in location A
copy to B
Copy to C
copy to D

Dan Bentler

Valera said:
There are:
1. Encoder 2000 imp/rev, HTL driver, supply 15 VDC.
2. Applicator 1
3. Applicator 2
4. Printer.
I need for three signals from encoder. Can I use device like HEAG 154 http://www.huebner-berlin.de/pdf/heag151_heag152_heag153_heag154.pdf for this goal? Or I must use another device? What device can I use for this goal?
That device will only boost the current driving capacity. You would have to parallel the output to the 3 destinations. That may function for you, but normally it is desirable to have some isolation between the outputs.
AB/Rockwell make a "Encoder Buffer" available as 4 or 8 way. i.e 1 input and either 4 or 8 outputs.
Catalog no.'s 4100-EF04 and 4100-EF08
Download manual 4100-in504_-en-p.pdf from their literature site.

I think that is the sort of thing you're looking for. No doubt there are other manufacturers with similar items.