Start up with GOT HMI

samsam

_________________________________________Dear friends ,
This is my first time to use GT designer 2 GOT1000,
HMI. Iam facing a problem in creating a pop up window.
My application is i created a pump on the base screen and created a auto manual switch in window screen i want to go in base screen then touch the pump then a pop up window of swich should pop up on base screen how is it possible.*
From my side i try by using overlap window by this way it solves the problem but the maximum overlapwindows are only 2 and my application need 20 popup screen how can i create pop up windows. Please any one familiar to can help me thanks.

Sam sam.

Last edited:
Dear friends thanks to ur advice really .can you plz send me some projects which you have done bcoz their is only one dialog window but i need 20 popuos plz help.
Thanks

Samm,

I don't use your brand, but here is a pop-up (overlay) window, with CLOSE button, using Allen Bradley RSView32.

The Close button has two commands: first, the "PrevWindow, which says to go back to the previous or preceding window. Next, the "Abort me" command, which closes the pop-up overlaid window.

RSView Abort Me command to Close Overlay.jpg