Step 7, Know-How Protection.

PLucas said:
Copying a license!!! How do you do that?

I think that that is something that cannot and should not be discussed on an open public forum.

[Tongue placed in cheek]

Those of us that buy legit software and licenses end up paying for those that use copied (pirated) software, I am sure that Siemens and the like would reduce the cost of their software if piracy was stopped....

[/Tongue placed in cheek]

The ownership of intellectual property has also been discussed a few times on this forum, personally I have no problem, I don't work for an OEM, I am not self employed, I just work for an end user and as an end user I wouldn't accept anything other than full access to the PLC and program.

PeterW,

Are you the same PeterW that was based in London with a Welsh flag for your nationality?

Paul

Paul , your tongue is a terrible thing - you see we are on the same side by sit on different sides of Court .

I wouldn't have an issue with providing you with access , in the hope that you wouldn't resell the software provided , unfortunately others don't share my views.....

Tungin Cik

Whoa, confusion rules. :confused:

Assuming the reference to the Court is a metaphor for either a tennis court or a legal court, how can you be on the same side but sit on different sides?