Step 7-Micro/Win

suboliu

Hello everybody'
I am newer. I use position control wizard in tool to get some subroutines. but I don't know the input and output parametes meaning. does any body know the exact meaning of These Input/Output parameters or where can find these instruction's parameters' information. see attach instructions.

Thanks a lot!

Similar Topics

Good day we have a very old software project that was downloaded to a S7-200 plc We have bought the Micro/win v4 software so that we can try...
Replies
Views
Someone gave me an S7-200 this morning. Don't know what I'm going to do with it - maybe learn a little bit to broaden my horizons... maybe sell...
Replies
Views
hi friends For one of my project i am using siemens PLC. cpu 224 I have 16 analog inputs. just have to monitor and give the alarm if the level...
Replies
Views
Hello all! I just started to "play" around with Siemens. I have installed SIMATIC Step 7 Micro/win v4.0+sp4 (v4.04) on a Vista machine. S7-200...
Replies
Views
Good day to all~ I'm new to the world of plc and programming hope u guys could assists. thanx. I'm using STEP-Micro/WIN V4.0.8.06 with modbus...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom