Store Peak value of the fluctuating Analog Input

So every 200ms, you want to store the analog value to an array element?

Setup a 200ms timer.
When the timer expires, increment a counter.
Do a move/copy/math whatever, to set Array[ counter ] = analog input.

When the array is full, reset the counter.

fahad it is better you share here ladder program.Also mentioned value of current which are you using.it will be helpful to suggest experts.

Even that you would code it without indirect addressing I don't see why coding would be very very long, more likely 10 rungs max.

Similar Topics

I'm running into a problem when trying to use the RSLinx Backup Restore Utility where it throws an error when it tries to restore a backup. The...
Replies
Views
Hi y'all I have a KTP400 connected to a s7-1200. Now i have on my screen the encoder value which comes from my SEW movitrac. under there I have...
Replies
Views
This was asked in another forum and taken down due to being a 'backdoor', but this has useful info that might be useful to someone in a pinch. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm using a 5069-L330ER in a project and I need to essentially capture some data that will be shown as a trend on a screen. The data...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am working with an IO link sensor (measuring current across motor)and need to read in and store the sensor values for 5 seconds, then...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom